Copy error

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Jason <neumeier(at)bright(dot)net>
Subject: Copy error
Date: 1998-05-13 17:59:27
Lists: pgsql-general

reforwarded to the proper one: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org

I remember seeing this error on the group about a month ago, but I can't
recall the answer.

Nightly, we copy 45,000 + lines into a database, last night, the script
got a "Broken pipe". The backend reports:

FATAL 1: my bits moved right off the end of the world!

This script has worked correctly for 6 months. Postgres version 6.3.1.
Sparc 20 running Solaris 2.5.1.

Any help?

Thanks,

-Jason E. Neumeier.