Default server PORT not updating in Pgadmin

From: Rodrigo Martins <rodrigofranca8(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Default server PORT not updating in Pgadmin
Date: 2020-09-03 13:16:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I’m creating one big installer for several software applications, including PostgreSQL and I’m facing the following issue:

If the default port of PostgreSQL is changed during installation the port of pgadmin’s default server is not updated (remains 5432).

[cid:c02b4b49-66ec-450a-b179-bd16d0a41e8a]

Even though it is easy to change the port using pgadmin, I would like to do it during installation (via scripting)

Is there a way to achieve this?

Btw, I can connect via psql command to the new port (in postgresql.conf the port is correct)

Thank you in advance!

Best regards