Hibernate ERROR (Could not synchronize database state with session)

From: LOPES Filipe <filipe(dot)lopes(at)ses-imagotag(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hibernate ERROR (Could not synchronize database state with session)
Date: 2019-05-21 09:12:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

Good Morning,

I'm a support technician working for a company called SES-IMAGOTAG,

I've an issue with PgAdmin3:

I've a lot of hibernate errors (you can find the logs attached)

Can you help me figure out what the problem is, and if there's a solution I can use to solve it?

Thank you,

BR

[1 - logo_SES-imagotag black]

Filipe LOPES
Équipe Support / Suporte Técnico
support(dot)interne(at)ses-imagotag(dot)com<mailto:support(dot)interne(at)ses-imagotag(dot)com>

Store Electronic Systems
55 place Nelson Mandela
CS 60106
92024 Nanterre Cedex
www.ses-imagotag.com<http://www.ses-imagotag.com/>

Attachment Content-Type Size
logs_technical_st_pourcain.txt text/plain 25.4 KB