Query on Postgres SQL transaction

From: "Bandi, Venkataramana - Dell Team" <Venkataramana(dot)Bandi(at)dellteam(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Kishore, Nanda - Dell Team" <Nanda(dot)Kishore(at)Dellteam(dot)com>, "Alampalli, Kishore" <Kishoreravishankar(dot)Alampalli(at)dellteam(dot)com>
Subject: Query on Postgres SQL transaction
Date: 2024-03-15 06:04:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

We are using JPA entities to persists the records into Postgres SQL DB and its working for all the nodes but one of the node data is not persisting and it's not giving any DB related errors/exception. We just want to trace out this scenario on transaction level whether transaction is committing or not.

Could you please let us know how we can trace out this scenario and let us know how transaction logs enabled in Postgres SQL DB.

Regards,
Venkat

Internal Use - Confidential