RE: domain name change of e-mail address

From: "osumi(dot)takamichi(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <osumi(dot)takamichi(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'Magnus Hagander' <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: domain name change of e-mail address
Date: 2020-08-24 12:02:23
Lists: pgsql-www

Magnus

Sorry for my delay.

Since I registered my e-mail address to pgsql-www,
I’ve sent 2 e-mails to pgsql-hackers and
each of those were posted in the mailbox of mine around 1 minutes after I sent those.
This is somehow slow compared to posting an e-mail here.
It’s because immediately after I send an e-mail to postgresql-www,
I can confirm that my e-mail is posted in my mailbox of -www.
I felt this is a bit weird.

So, the situation is “almost-solved” ?
It means, my e-mails aren’t stopped by the moderator any more
although it slightly takes time to be shared in the mail list of hackers ?

Best,
Takamichi Osumi