RE: "Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of email address

From: "tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'Magnus Hagander' <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: "Resend" in mail archive does not recognize the change of email address
Date: 2019-12-23 00:38:29
Lists: pgsql-www

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
> The problem is probably that you logged out of the commitfest app, but the
> resend is in the mail archive. Which are not the same.

Right, I logged out of the CF app. I misunderstood that one account is used for both postgresql.org and CF app.

> Unfortunately we don't have an explicit logout for that one -- something we
> should fix. The quick fix is to delete the cookies related to "archives" (there
> should be at least one called archivessession), that should trigger a refresh of
> the data the next time you try the resend functionality.

Thanks, I succeeded by deleting the cookie file for postgresql.org in Internet Explorer, logged in to postgresql.org, and then clicked resend. The new email address was displayed as the target.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa