Update of PostgreSQL ecosystem wiki

From: "tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Update of PostgreSQL ecosystem wiki
Date: 2020-01-06 00:15:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello,

Long time no see. I've updated the PostgreSQL wiki page after a long break. The number of filled software/service entries has reached 312. I'd like to thank those who have been adding and updating this wiki.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ecosystem:PostgreSQL_ecosystem

I expect the pace will get slower, because I've completed all blank entries I had planned to fill in the category "Horizontal market software". One problem I can't find a solution for is how to find software/service that supports/uses PostgreSQL in the category "Vertical market software." I'm thinking of focusing on filling the category "Software exclusively for PostgreSQL."

Your continued cooperation would be much appreciated.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa