SQLExecute returns empty SQLState and SQLMsg

From: "fengzh(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <fengzh(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQLExecute returns empty SQLState and SQLMsg
Date: 2021-07-07 08:50:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

When I use BindParameter() to bind a BLOB type value and restart the PG server before SQLExecute().
The SQLExecute() returns -1 expectedly, but the SQLState and SQLMsg return empty values unexpectedly.
--------------------------------
SQLState: 00000
SQLMSG: (empty)
--------------------------------

[To Reproduce]
Client Server
1. SQLConnect()
2. BindParameter()
3. restart PG
4. SQLExecute()

I also tried to bind the other types, they all return correctly.
SQLState: HY000
SQLMSG: The connection has been lost;Error while preparing parameters

I didn't find any explain about this problem in psqlodbc's document.
If this is a bug, could anyone give me some suggestions to solve or avoid this problem?

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
Fengzh