[DOC] pg_stat_replication_slots representation style inconsisitant

From: "tanghy(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <tanghy(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "noriyoshi(dot)shinoda(at)hpe(dot)com" <noriyoshi(dot)shinoda(at)hpe(dot)com>
Subject: [DOC] pg_stat_replication_slots representation style inconsisitant
Date: 2021-04-30 03:23:28
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi

When reading the manual doc, I found an inconsistent representation style for the newly added pg_stat_prefetch_recovery view in PG14 at [1].
Same problem seems to be reported by Noriyoshi Shinoda who also proposed a patch to fix the problem at[2].
I tried to fix the problem in a way different than Noriyoshi Shinoda which I think is more consistent with the existing specific view introduction in the same page.
Please take the attached patch as your reference.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/monitoring-stats.html#MONITORING-PG-STAT-SUBSCRIPTION

[2]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TU4PR8401MB1152945E4FD45E99C3F52B94EE4F9%40TU4PR8401MB1152.NAMPRD84.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

Regards,
Tang

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-pg_stat_prefetch_recovery_doc.patch application/octet-stream 8.7 KB