error message on http://techdocs.postgresql.org/ during redirect

From: SCassidy(at)overlandstorage(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: error message on http://techdocs.postgresql.org/ during redirect
Date: 2006-04-04 21:03:26
Lists: pgsql-general

If I click on a link while on the http://techdocs.postgresql.org/ site, for
example, under "Quick Reference Material", "PostgreSQL Notes", I briefly
see an error message that says: "Notice: Use of undefined constant userid
- assumed 'userid' in
/usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/technotes/redir.php on line 13".

The redirect appears to take place, and the document eventually appears,
but I think the message should be made to go away. I'm not sure who is in
charge of this, but I hope that someone on this list will see this, and be
able to fix it, or tell someone who can.

Susan

Simply protected storage solutions ensure that your information is
automatically safe, readily available and always there, visit us at http://www.overlandstorage.com