Vacuum full error No one parent tuple

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Vacuum full error No one parent tuple
Date: 2002-12-04 07:09:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have a summary table that I dump and refresh daily. The refresh is done
via a stored_proc that inserts and updates this table from numerous other
tables. In the end, there are about 150k records in this table. I usually
do a vacuum analyze on this table each night, but lately, my refresh
process has creeped up to about 20 mins. So I tried a Vacuum Full Analyze.
The process stops and I get an error: No one parent tuple was found. It
seems as though this is the only table I get this error.
What could be causing this?

Pg : 7.2
RedHat 7.2

TIA