/ /OREF:CPTEC539 JDBC driver source code

From: aribic(at)za(dot)safmarine(dot)com
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: / /OREF:CPTEC539 JDBC driver source code
Date: 2003-10-03 08:37:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Everyone,

I need the source code for the PostgreSQL JDBC2+ and JDBC3 drive, but
I am unable to connect to the public CVS repository provided.
:pserver:anoncvs(at)anoncvs(dot)postgresql(dot)org:/projects/cvsroot

The problem is that the company's firewall that I'm behind won't
allow me to connect to external CVS.

Is there a archived version of the JDBC drivers source code that I
can download from somewhere?
Or could even someone mail me the source code, archived, please?

Thanks,

--Alen
email: aribic(at)za(dot)safmarine(dot)com