table localisation

From: frederic(dot)germaneau(at)bull(dot)net
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: table localisation
Date: 2004-10-05 09:21:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm trying to create a database with 2 tableSpaces one for data table and
one other for indexes

I have created a schema on my tablespace for datas and a table in this
schema, I would like to verify that this table is on the right tablespace.

I don't know how to do that.
\d <tableName>, \d+ <tableName>, \db+ don't show this information

Thanks

Frédéric Germaneau