Cannot load number rows

From: Prestation3(dot)EXPLOITATION(at)nexans(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot load number rows
Date: 2006-02-23 16:15:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I try to insert 55000 rows into a table
The firsts insert seems ok (few rows are OK )
then after a while I et the following erorrs
psql:c:/temp/usrweb/transactions.sql:55420: ERROR: current transaction is
abort
ed, commands ignored until end of transaction block

What may be the problem ?
Something I have to tune tio successfully load my data ?

Thanks in advance