Re: I'm sure a good time was had by many...

From: Richard_D_Levine(at)raytheon(dot)com
To: "Taber, Mark" <Mark(dot)Taber(at)dof(dot)ca(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I'm sure a good time was had by many...
Date: 2004-11-15 16:19:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Mark,

There is a net.kkkOOk trying to disrupt our list with scatology. A good
time is not being had by any. The kkkOOk is spoofing email headers to look
like valid users. We can do little but ignore the juvenile.

Rick

"Taber, Mark"
<Mark(dot)Taber(at)dof(dot)ca(dot)gov> To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Sent by: cc:
pgsql-general-owner(at)pos Subject: [GENERAL] I'm sure a good time was had by many...
tgresql.org

11/15/2004 10:52 AM

A cathartic time, to be sure. However, could we at least limit the
scatology to the *body* of the messages? It's very difficult explaining to
one's boss as he looks over your shoulder that yes, indeed, this *is* a
serious support list. Thanks.

Mark Taber
State of California
Department of Finance