Creation of postgres user to cygwin.

From: mika(dot)laitio(at)sysline(dot)com
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Creation of postgres user to cygwin.
Date: 2002-02-12 16:48:05
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I tried to install postgreSQL to service as mentioned in the
postgresql-7.2.README document.
When I try to login to postgreSQL as a postgres-user I am however getting
following error:

login: postgres
Password:
Fanfare!!!
You are successfully logged in to this server!!!
login: no shell: /bin/bash: Permission denied

Administrator(at)NERIAH ~
$

I am running Windows 2000 as a user belonging to my companys NT-Domain. The
postgres user which I created to Windows, is local user.
If I logon to Windows as a local postgres-user, then I can also logon to
Cygwin as a postgres-user.
(Then I will get again same error-message if I try to logon as a
Administrator-user)

I tried to read documentation from ntsec in
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html
but I really did not catch up what I should do...

Mika