Re: Need to make a 32 bit PostgreSQL ODBC driver for Linux

From: Raiford(at)labware(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need to make a 32 bit PostgreSQL ODBC driver for Linux
Date: 2015-03-26 20:42:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Oops.. I meant to include this one also. Assuming you are not running gcc
directly, you will need to set the compiler flags before running
./configure.

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4F84F52F97689940841C4177DCA31E799479EA@000ns030.niedermeyer.private

Best Regards,

Jon Raiford
raiford(at)labware(dot)com
Tel: +1 (302) 658-8444
http://www.labware.com
LabWare LIMS Solutions - Results Count

From: Raiford(at)labware(dot)com
To: Carter Chee <carter(dot)chee(at)objectbrains(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 03/26/2015 04:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Need to make a 32 bit PostgreSQL ODBC driver
for Linux
Sent by: pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org

Maybe this will help:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23638271/how-to-compile-32-bit-apps-on-64-bit-rhel

Jon