Re: BUG #6494: Listening to * fails for IP V6

From: Curd Reinert <Curd(dot)Reinert(at)ppi(dot)de>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6494: Listening to * fails for IP V6
Date: 2012-11-02 13:23:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Tom and everyone,

> Seems like that is a bug to file with IBM.
We did this 8 months ago, and we got a patch for the problem yesterday. As
far as we can see it's really fixed - I only tested it with the showcase
we built to convince IBM that there really is a problem, I haven't tried
yet with postgres, but I'm pretty much convinced that it will work now.
lslpp -l sh shows the following version information: bos.net.tcp.client
6.1.8.0 COMMITTED TCP/IP Client Support

Thanks for your help,

Curd