A special tool for PostgreSQL which checks its operability

From: AYahorau(at)ibagroup(dot)eu
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A special tool for PostgreSQL which checks its operability
Date: 2019-04-23 06:47:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello PostgreSQL Community,

As far as I know there is a number of tools which collect some statistics
concerning some PostgreSQL issues
(connections, disconnections, queries, the most frequent events etc.).
Some of them rely on Postgres Log or use other approaches.

I have a question.
Do you know is there such a tool or a set of some actions which can give a
precise correct information whether db server is operable or not?
As I understand unfortunately not all the high-severity(FATAL or PANIC)
messages in Postgres Log are really serious.

Best regards,
Andrei Yahorau