Re: Request for review of new redis-fdw module

From: Quirin Hamp <HamQ(at)viessmann(dot)com>
To: Leon Dang <ldang(at)nahannisys(dot)com>
Cc: Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>, George Silva <georger(dot)silva(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Request for review of new redis-fdw module
Date: 2015-01-29 12:36:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Please remove me from mailing list. I have deleted my account from pgsql
forum and I still get emails!

Thanks for your understanding.

Bien cordialement, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely,

Quirin HAMP
Viessmann Faulquemont S.A.S
Responsable développement systèmes thermiques
Avenue André GOUY
F 57380 Faulquemont

Tel.: +33 (0)3.87.90.64.12
Mob.: +33 (0)6.88.54.57.08