Re: PHP Abstraction Layer - Your Opinion Please

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: josh(at)trutwins(dot)homeip(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-php-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP Abstraction Layer - Your Opinion Please
Date: 2003-01-23 17:58:43
Lists: pgsql-php

Maybe I didn't understand your question correctly, but in PHP, Postgres
access is built in or at least available via the extension. Check in the
php.ini file and
look for this line: ;extension=php_pgsql.dll
remove the semi-colon and you're good to go.

"Josh Trutwin"
<josh(at)trutwins(dot)homei To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
p.net> cc:
Sent by: Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP Abstraction Layer - Your Opinion Please
pgsql-php-owner(at)post
gresql.org

01/23/2003 09:33 AM

I only have experience with adodb, but it seems to work great! Never had
a problem, easy to install.

Josh