Pg_dumpall problem

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg_dumpall problem
Date: 2003-11-20 00:34:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Did a pg_dumpall from my production database (7.3.2) and I tried to restore
to my Dev database (7.4). I receive a data exception error during the
import and was stupid enough not to write it down. Is there a log some
place I can look to see what the error was?
Also, what does one do when the dump file over 5 gigs? How can I possibly
correct whatever error is ocurring?

TIA

Patrick Hatcher