Re: Editable resultset

From: Martin French <Martin(dot)French(at)romaxtech(dot)com>
To: Michal Kozusznik <kozusznik(dot)michal(at)ifortuna(dot)cz>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Editable resultset
Date: 2013-01-21 11:46:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

> When team working on pgAdmin will get rid of all bugs (hope it is not
> infinity collection) then they may start on improving the product.
> I know pgAdmin is open source and its for free. But it is not reason to
> answer this way. I noticed that any improvement request is rejected with

> comment "do it your self". In my opinion it's a shame.

There are a number of a people that are willing, and do contribute to
various elements of the PostgreSQL projects, if they didn't then
PostgreSQL and PgAgminIII wouldn't exist in it's current form! Obviously
more contributors would possibly free up some time for others
[contributors], but that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll have time
to work on new features.

I, personally; am quite happy to "Chip in" and contribute to a code base
that I work with day in and day out, after all, isn't that what open
source is all about?

Romax Technology Limited
Rutherford House
Nottingham Science & Technology Park
Nottingham,
NG7 2PZ
England

Telephone numbers:
+44 (0)115 951 88 00 (main)

For other office locations see:
http://www.romaxtech.com/Contact
=================================
===============
E-mail: info(at)romaxtech(dot)com
Website: www.romaxtech.com

Confidentiality Statement
This transmission is for the addressee only and contains information that
is confidential and privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee, or authorised to receive it on behalf
of the addressee
you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you have received this transmission in error please delete from your
system and contact the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.