Website Hosting Service and Security

From: Brandon E Hofmann <Brandon_E_Hofmann(at)notes(dot)ntrs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Website Hosting Service and Security
Date: 2006-12-21 15:19:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Does anyone recommend a Website Hosting Service that supports PostgreSQL
databases, Java, and Java Server Pages? Also does anyone recommend a low
budget security method to support logging into an application?

I'm writing a web application using Java that I want to use with a
PostgreSQL database and have it hosted online and accessed via
ID/Password.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon