Is there a newer version of DBD::Pg?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there a newer version of DBD::Pg?
Date: 2004-04-19 21:06:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Pg: 7.4.2

I use perl scripts to import data into my db. When errors occurred
uploading files in Pg ver 7.3.x, $DBI::errstr used to return a row number
from the input file. I could then go to the file make whatever changes and
continue. Since updating to 7.4.2, I no longer receive this information.
I now have to go to psql and run the import and only then will I see the
error row. Is there a newer version than 1.32 of DBD::Pg?

TIA

Patrick Hatcher