upgraded to 7.3.2 and now see pg_temp_x databases?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: upgraded to 7.3.2 and now see pg_temp_x databases?
Date: 2003-03-21 18:38:38
Lists: pgsql-general

I upgraded from 7.2 to 7.3.2 and everything works great. However, when I
open pgAdminII, I see three empty databases named pg_temp_2,pg_temp_4 and
pg_temp_8. What are these, and are they safe to remove? I assumed they
were created as temp space while the database was doing one of its nightly
batch jobs. I also assumed it would disappear if I did a vacuum full on the
database, but they are still there.

TIA

Patrick Hatcher