download postgreql problem

From: Joseph(dot)Dunleavy(at)vertexinc(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: download postgreql problem
Date: 2004-10-19 17:33:07
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to download postgresql from one of the mirror sites. I get
prompted for a username and password. I try anonymous login and my
password and I get an error stating either the server doesn't support
anonymous logins or that my email address wasn't accepted.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks,
JD