Re: PostgreSQL Tool?

From: "CHRIS HOOVER" <CHRIS(dot)HOOVER(at)companiongroup(dot)com>
To: Christian Fowler <spider(at)viovio(dot)com>
Cc: postgresql <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, = UTF-8 B U8OtZGFyIExD = <slopez_pg(at)ceroriesgo(dot)co(dot)cr>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Tool?
Date: 2004-10-14 17:42:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dataarchitect looked good to me, but it could not handle a large schema.

We are using EMS's PG Manager tool. Good for DBA'n and generating erds.
(http://ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/). Only downside is for erd's, you have to
use the windows version, not the linux version.

HTH,

Chris
------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------