Distribution License Enquiry

From: "Tanveer" <tanveer(at)netplexusindia(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Distribution License Enquiry
Date: 2004-04-21 06:54:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Can you send me detailed information for distribution license of Postgre SQL
Database server.

I would like to use Postgre SQL Database for distribution with my comercial
product to customers. So do I require to buy any distribution license or it
can be distributed without any license as a free & open source copy.

Awaiting info at the earliest.

Thanks,

Tanveer Amir.
Clean Communications