retun cursor

From: "Madhavi Daroor" <madhavi(at)zoniac(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: retun cursor
Date: 2002-03-30 04:58:39
Lists: pgsql-general

HI,
Can anybody please let me know how I can return cursors using plpgsql in
postgresql.
I'm moving my database from oracle to postgresql. I have lot of reports in
Oracle that have to be converted to postgreSql. But I'm returning cursors in
all the functions. I could not find any such option in postgresql. So please
let me know how I can return record sets/cursors in postgresql functions.