Web Hosting That Supports PostgreSQL

From: "Jason" <jason(at)op480(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Web Hosting That Supports PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-05-11 19:06:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap hosting plan that supports PostgreSQL (hopefully
7.1) with PHP4 on a unix platform (BSD prefered, Linux would be OK though).
It would be nice if phpPgAdmin was already configured with the account. But
if not, that's ok, I can set it up myself. This is only for the development
of my site, not production, so that's why I'm looking at a cheap solution.
Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

Jason