Money...

From: "Christian Marschalek" <cm(at)chello(dot)at>
To: "PostgreSQL [GENERAL]" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Money...
Date: 2001-03-10 17:58:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Since Oracle's prices are somewhat huge, I'm forced to switch to PostgreSQL!
I would have used it from the start, if I just knew of it's existance ;o)

Now, I wonder if PostgreSQL is used for some commercial projects?

After all I've read about PgSQL, I'm preaty amazed of what it does!
I know it's faster than MySQL and 2 other commercial products (which names I
do not know), but I wonder how big the differance between let's say PgSQL
and Oracle is ;o)

Thanks for your time in advance!

regards