RE: Limiting simultaneous connections

From: "Tauren Mills" <tauren(at)servlets(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Limiting simultaneous connections
Date: 2001-06-05 19:30:03
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

I don't mean to be a pest, but I haven't heard anything back on this subject
and have been unable to locate any information about it in the manuals. I'm
not the only one interested in this since I've received mail from other
people asking if I have an answer yet.

Does anyone know if this is possible or not? Or can I be directed to the
right resource to find out the answer?

Thanks!