I know this sounds dumb but...

From: "Ed Doyle" <tobind(at)mediaone(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I know this sounds dumb but...
Date: 2002-02-12 01:49:32
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to test out some server variable gathering at my home page from
different geographies as well as outside IP adresses to test my server
variables as well as my session variables.
I've already done the "free 'and useless' search engine setups" with no
outside hits yet... (Except for Lycos wich actually sent a web spider to my
site!".
The address is www.ez4me2.com .
Thanks
Ed