Postgres offset and limit bug

From: Ming <ming(at)cleanstormwater(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres offset and limit bug
Date: 2022-09-08 02:02:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

We recently found a strange behavior on Postgres SQL. The offset function will not acting properly when having limit in the query. I want to confirm that it's an existing bug or it's my syntax is wrong.

Please find the attachments for details.

Client: PgAdmin
Client System: Windows 11
Instance: AWS RDS PostgreSQL 13.4

Mingxuan Chen [https://cdn.smartresumewizard.com/images/icons/icon_linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mingxuan-chen-link/>
Software Engineer a: w:
CleanStormWater p: 0461602352 e: mingxuan_chen(at)outlook(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 28.5 KB
image/png 48.4 KB
image/jpeg 25.0 KB