Re: pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix?

From: Glen Bakeman <gbakeman(at)live(dot)com>
To: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix?
Date: 2022-04-13 18:40:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-admin

Of course! My docker labels are as follows:

- "traefik.http.routers.pgadmin4.rule=Host(`host.example.com`) &&
PathPrefix(`/pgadmin4`)"
- "traefik.http.routers.pgadmin4.tls=true"

This assumes that the chosen name for the instance is "pgadmin4", which
is entirely up the user. The Host portion was necessary because Traefik
will complain otherwise about a lack of specificity in the rule. I also
added the .tls line since Traefik will only forward insecure requests
without it (not sure why yet). Otherwise, Traefik is able to
automatically identify the necessary port on the service to communicate
with. I added the SCRIPT_NAME environment variable which seemed to be
the key I was missing.

Thanks again for your help,

Glen