Deleting PostGres ID Under Windows XP?

From: PostGres(at)FatBelly(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Deleting PostGres ID Under Windows XP?
Date: 2012-04-28 23:43:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Somewhere along the line the install of one of my apps created a
userid named "PostGres", I assume in connection with installing
the PostGres database manager.

Now I no longer have the option of having the system just boot up
into my own ID: I have to select my ID from a login screen that
displays my own ID and "PostGres".

Googling, I get the impression that PostGres's password is not
really intended tb known to the user.

I'd like to drive a stake through this thing's heart. I know I
can do it via Control Panel | User Accounts | Delete the account.

The Question:

Am I going to regret doing this?