RE: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)

From: "ldh(at)laurent-hasson(dot)com" <ldh(at)laurent-hasson(dot)com>
To: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)
Date: 2022-02-28 21:43:09
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello Justin,

I am so sorry but I do not understand what you are asking me to do. I am unfamiliar with these commands. Is this a postgres configuration file? Is this something I just do once or something I leave on to hopefully catch it when the issue occurs? Is this something to do on the DB machine or the ETL machine? FYI:

- My ETL machine is on 10.64.17.211
- My DB machine is on 10.64.17.210
- Both on Windows Server 2012 R2, x64

So sorry for the bother,