RE: FW: RepMgr version numbering on CentOS

From: Greg Clough <Greg(dot)Clough(at)ihsmarkit(dot)com>
To: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(dot)gunduz(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: FW: RepMgr version numbering on CentOS
Date: 2019-07-15 16:02:52
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

> So, you are right -- I am adding Release: tag. They should add it as well.

Super, thanks. I've logged an issue on their GitHub, and hopefully they will pick it up:

https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/repmgr/issues/575

Actually, on second reading I'm not quite sure what tag you're adding. Here's what I currently see listed in the two repo's:

repmgr10.x86_64 4.4-1.el7 2ndquadrant-dl-default-release-pg10
repmgr10.x86_64 4.4.0-1.rhel7 pgdg10

They both have a <version>-<tag>, but in the PDGD one the version is v4.4.0 (three digits), and in 2ndQ it's v4.4 (two digits).

Greg.

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on our offices worldwide.