Support Request

From: Stephen Vickers <stephen(dot)vickers(at)outlook(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Support Request
Date: 2019-11-27 12:57:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Team.
I've been using PGADMIN for a while now and one of the most painful things is when I have many tabs open to do my work...
The tab names in PGADMIN are extremely long. Eg: "TheNameOfMyDatabase/myusername(at)PostgreSQL 11".
When I change tabs my other tabs go off the screen and I have to use the tab arrow keys a lot to navigate back and forth.
So I only really see a couple or so tabs at any given time.
I know what DB I'm connected to and I know my user name as they also appear under the tab. So all I really need is a tab number to help me navigate the tabs quickly.
The short tab names would mean I could have many tabs showing at the same time across the top of the screen for fast tab switching.

Could we please have a configuration option to just have numbered tabs rather than the current naming convention or some other simple and short name sequence please?
Maybe the feature already exists and I don't know where to find it - any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks.
Steve.