postgresql-14-pljava deb package on Debian Bullseye

From: "Brewer, Peter W - (pbrewer)" <pbrewer(at)arizona(dot)edu>
To: "pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql-14-pljava deb package on Debian Bullseye
Date: 2022-05-30 21:53:39
Lists: pljava-dev

Apologies if this isn't the correct place to report this but I'm having problems with the pljava package in Debian Bullseye. I have the following package installed:

postgresql-14-pljava:
Installed: 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1
Candidate: 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1
Version table:
*** 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1 500
500 http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt bullseye-pgdg/main amd64 Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

There seems to be a problem with this package though as this is what I get when I try to create the extension:

test=# create extension pljava;
ERROR: could not load library "/usr/lib/postgresql/14/lib/libpljava-so-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.so": /usr/lib/postgresql/14/lib/libpljava-so-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.so: undefined symbol: Float4GetDatum

I have installed postgresql-13-pljava from the same repo and the extension creates as expected. Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated.

Best wishes

Peter