Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.

From: tutiluren(at)tutanota(dot)com
To: Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.
Date: 2020-08-22 18:05:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

> You should stop complaining.

Why? Why would I stop complaining if something is wrong? That's when you are *supposed* to complain. Just because something doesn't cost money doesn't mean it's free. I've paid dearly with blood, sweat and tears. Maybe you consider your time and energy to be worthless, but I don't. In fact, it's far more valuable to me than money. I just don't *have* any money.

I'm really trying to not sound rude, and I often feel bad when I later read replies, but I apparently just can't help it. I *do* feel that they "owe" me a basic stable/sensible PG management software, in some philosophical sense. Not everything is about money. This mentality must end. It's ruined this world.