Incredibly obvious bug found.

From: <tutiluren(at)tutanota(dot)com>
To: Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Incredibly obvious bug found.
Date: 2019-10-12 15:25:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

When trying to make a UNIQUE constraint, pgAdmin 4 got confused and couldn't continue just because my field name contained a space. For some absurd reason, it doesn't add the quotes around identifiers and thus breaks for anyone who doesn't code with 1970s-era, US-centric name conventions. It displayed it to me as "stuff%20whatever" when the name was "stuff whatever".

I was forced to figure out how to do it in raw SQL.