Strange column naming problem

From: "anon permutation" <anonpermutation(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Strange column naming problem
Date: 2003-05-11 13:26:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

We have encountered a really strange column naming problem. Basically, when
creating a table, any columns beginning with the prefix -"rem" will not be
created. Columns without that prefix are created normally. For example, if
I have 10 columns in my table and 2 of them have names prefixed with "rem",
only 8 columns will be created at the end. There is no error message.

I tried running the same statement using PGAdmin and the table get created
correctly. The problem seems to be with JDBC drivers. I am running 7.3.2
and JDBC3 drivers on JDK1.4.1.

Please help. Thanks.