Re: Date comparison question

From: "Jan Bodey" <jan_bodey(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Date comparison question
Date: 2003-05-20 17:39:50
Lists: pgsql-sql

The problem I have with having the values as type interval, is that I am
restricted by using Torque. I can't work out what Torque type (if any!)
maps to Interval! Your 'float-times-interval' operator may well get me
around that though, although I will not test until tomorrow, high time I
left the office!!

Cheers

Jan.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger