Pgadmin II

From: "Hernan Salvarezza" <hernan(dot)salvarezza(at)lycos(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin II
Date: 2003-01-03 16:23:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello everyone,i am having problems to connect to my
postgres server using pgadmin II:

II:frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click: -2147467259 - Could not connect to the server;Could not connect to remote socket.

i have been surfing the list and followed the instructions in the following link
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2002-04/msg00067.php

i am connecting with trust authentication in pg_hba.conf.My config line goes as follows:

host all 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 trust Could it be a problem with the tabs spaces in this line?

I have also set debug level 5 in postmaster but did not get any good info from it.

Sorry for the long mail,Any ideas would be apreciated

Thanks
Hernan