[Pljava-dev] how to return complex type?

From: MatiasAnti at libero(dot)it (MatiasAnti at libero(dot)it)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] how to return complex type?
Date: 2007-05-21 16:48:46
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi to everyone
I have to return a number and a word from a java function like a row, so I create a new type

CREATE TYPE test AS
(number int4,
word varchar);
ALTER TYPE test OWNER TO gbedidi;

and I tried to use it from the function.
The function looks like as follow

public static boolean test2(Integer num, String par1, ResultSet receiver) throws SQLException {
Utilities.LogOutput(Integer.toString(num)+" "+par, debug);
receiver.updateInt(1, num);
receiver.updateString(2, par);
return true;
}

but it didn't work so I tried also to map the complex type into a java class but it didn't work anyway...
Anyone can help me?
Regards

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada