Set PEM phrase callback and pass contents of ssl-certificates files to libpq

From: Gennady Bekasov <g(dot)bekasov(at)syberry(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Subject: Set PEM phrase callback and pass contents of ssl-certificates files to libpq
Date: 2015-08-07 15:37:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello.

We need connect to a postgresql server by the libpq.dll from a c++-code with root and client openssl certificates.
We need find a method to pass a contents of the certificates files to the libpq (pass cerificates without certificate files for more security).
Also, we need find a method to set a callback for get a PEM pass phrase for the client certificate from UI.
Please, tell us variants of solution these problems.

Gennady Bekasov | Software Engineer
17 Pobediteley Avenue, Suite 1210, 220004, Minsk, Belarus
Syberry Corporation | http://www.syberry.com