Use pgloader with FDW

From: Patricia DECHANDOL <pdechandol(at)intercountry(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Use pgloader with FDW
Date: 2018-03-23 10:55:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm new to Postgresql and try to use the FDW with mysql database.
Everything is OK to create my FDW and foreign tables, but I meet a problem when I try to do a select on a FOREIGN table containing datetime column which contains the value "0000-00-00 00:00:00" in mysql.
Select on the foreign table fails.
The mysql datetime column has been automatically wrapped to "timestamp without timezone" column in the foreign table by the instruction "import foreign schema" that I used.

How can I deal with this ?
I read about the pgloader with can manage this king of problem, but can't figure out how to use it with FDW.

Thanks for your help.