pgAgent in an Alpine Linux Docker container

From: Nikolas Haring <nikolas(dot)haring(at)basf(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAgent in an Alpine Linux Docker container
Date: 2022-05-12 13:45:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello support team,

I'm trying to install pgAdmin with pgAgent in an Alpine Linux Docker container.
I saw that there is a pgAdmin Dockerfile online, but I don't think pgAgent is installed in it.
Are there any detailed resources on how to install pgAgent on Alpine? Or is there maybe even a Dockerfile which installs pgAdmin and pgAgent?
Grateful for every pointer and help.

Kind regards,
Nikolas